The School of Science and Technology (SoST) at Shinawatra University (SIU) is offering scholarships for new students admitted in its BSc in Computer Science (BSCS), MSc in IT (MSIT) and PhD in IT (PhD-IT) programs in this Academic Year 2018 (Aug 2018 – July 2019).
- Semester 1/2018 (Aug-2018 Intake): Application Deadline: 20 July 2018
- Semester 2/2018 (January-2019 Intake): Application Deadline: 20 December 2019
Qualifications of Applicants
- For BSCS Program Admission: High school certificate or equivalent
- For MSIT Program Admission: A Bachelor degree in Computer Science or IT or related area
- For PhD-IT Program Admission: A Master’s degree in Computer Science or IT or related area
- Having English Language Proficiency Certificate/Test Score (at least IELTS 5.5, TOEFL 530, or equivalent) is recommended.
How to Apply and Contact
Applying via E-mail
- Download and complete the graduate application form ( pdf – 243KB) or undergrad application form ( pdf – 301KB) and e-mail it together with the required documents to soit @ siu.ac.th.
- General inquiry: soit @ siu.ac.th
- For BSCS Program: Asst. Prof. Dr. Lin Min Myint(lin @ siu.ac.th)
- For MSIT Program: Dr. Aekavute Sujarae (aekavute @ siu.ac.th)
- For PhD-IT Program: Asst. Prof. Dr. Paul Mason (paul @ siu.ac.th)
Selection Criteria and Acceptance Notification
Documentary screening followed by online or telephone interview. Applications are reviewed as soon as they are received. Applicants will be interviewed online or over telephone soon after the review of each application. The university will issue a Letter of Acceptance and an Award Letter of Scholarship to facilitate visa processing!